Samsung ML 1710 Setup Software
Samsung ML-2165 mono color laser is a fantastic space saver with a 13×8.5×7 inch frame. Its extremely compact size makes it perfect for little workstations. The device includes an outlet valve that can hold up to 100 printed pages and an input tray that holds 150 sheets. Duplex printing is feasible, however users will need to physically insert paper to achieve it. For connecting multiple computers, the Samsung ML 1710 printer in black and white offers both a USB connector and an Ethernet interface.
The printer’s Samsung ML 1710’s 66 MHz CPU. Your running performance is increased by the Samsung laser printer’s 8MB integrated Memory. You can print more quickly with this Samsung monochromatic printer thanks to its 16ppm speed. With a 250-sheet media capacity, this Samsung ML 1710 printer increases your convenience by preventing you from constantly putting paper into it. You may attach other information devices to this Samsung laser printer’s single USB 2.0 connection. This Samsung monochrome printer’s toner-saving and paper-saving features reduce the need for regular toner and cartridge replacement.
- Brand SAMSUNG
- Series ML Series
- Model ML-1710
- Recommended Use Personal
- Output Type Monochrome
- Laser Technology Laser
- Black Print Speed Up to 17 ppm
- Black Print Quality 600 x 600 dpi
- Time To First Page (seconds) 12 sec.
- Print Languages, std.
- Processor(MHz) 66
- Memory, std. 8 MB
- Memory, max. 8 MB
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE SAMSUNG ML 1710
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.