How to Download and Install
Your program is now downloading...
While you wait... check out the latest post, similar software for updates.
Broken link, please send a message or post your comment!
Instructions for Downloading and Setting Up
- To download the file, first click on the link, then pick “Save,” choose “Save As,” and then click on “Save.”
- Reminder: If you choose [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed once it is saved, regardless of whether you save it or not.
- The self-extracting version of the file that was downloaded will be stored in the location that you chose ( .exe format ).
- Simply giving the downloaded EXE file a double-click will uncompress it, after which the installation process will begin by itself.
Deleted Programs and Applications
- You have the option to remove this software via the Control Panel, should that become necessary.
- Please take note that the instructions below are for Windows 7. It’s possible that the process will be different for other operating systems.
- Select Control Panel from the Start menu, and then click Uninstall a Program in the drop-down menu that appears under the heading Programs.
- A page that contains a list of the apps that have been installed will open. Perform a double click on the software that you wish to remove from your computer.
- After selecting “Yes” and then “OK,” the process of uninstalling the program will be finished.