Canon MX375 Setup Software
The space-saving design of the Pixma MX375 all-in-one inkjet printer with fax will not really sacrifice quality or adaptability. An Fd unit that is entirely incorporated into the Pixma MX375 printer and has a 30-page capacity allows for speedy multi-page scanning, faxing, and copying. Thanks to its Super G3 fax modem, the Canon Pixma MX-375 ink jet can automatically print on both sides of the page and provides rapid fax capabilities. Both the black and color ink cartridges for the Pixma MX375 are simple to change.
The Canon Pixma MX375 is a very small all-in-one printer that is substantially more compact than most other Forest products, measuring only 45.8×38.5×20 cm. It can print borderless photos in less than a minute and even supports automated document input and duplexing. The Canon Pixma MX375 printer has a sophisticated all-black design and just a number of stand-alone capabilities, however it does not have a high print quality. The Canon Pixma MX375 all-in-one printer offers high resolution print results as well as high resolution scans, up to 1200×2400 dpi. It can print high Definition movies and high-quality documents and images directly from web. Users won’t need to replace ink as frequently if they use high-yield cartridges, however this depends on how frequently they print using the Canon MX375.
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2 pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
- Photo Lab Quality Speed
- Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)¹
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm ¹
- Media Type Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101)
- Media Input Max. 100 sheets
- Media Size A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm
- Media Weight Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² (PT-101)
- Two Sided Printing Available by manual operation using plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA MX375
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
MX370 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (OS X 10.7)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.