Canon PIXMA MX7600 Setup Software
The Canon Pixma MX7600 looks similar to the MX700 with its sleek aesthetic but with a 35-page ADF at the back. There are media card slots concealed by a fold-out plastic cover in front, next to a PictBridge port for direct-printing needs. The paper output tray can be folded back into the MX7600 printer when not in use. The front section of the Canon Pixma MX7600 is notable for its comprehensive yet busy control panel with an alphanumeric keypad and dedicated buttons for certain tasks. The Canon MX7600’s 1.8-inch colour LCD is adjustable for a better view.
The PIXMA MX7600 All-In-One features high-performance versatility and exceptional reproduction. Thanks to its patented print head technology and 5-color ink system, you can produce superb photos with 4800 x 1200 color dpi1 resolution (max.), and fast, too: A 4″ x 6″ borderless print takes only about 43 seconds2. Canon’s new PgR ink system uses a higher-intensity black pigment ink along with a clear ink and specially formulated color pigment inks. You’ll see superior results on photos and graphics even when using plain paper, along with laser-quality text – perfect for business use. It’s networkable via an Ethernet connection, and allows you to print from memory cards3, digital cameras, and even camera phones. Copies will be remarkably true to the originals, and when scanning photos you’ll produce impressive 4800 dpi results. The built-in automatic document feeder (ADF) holds up to 35 originals and enables automatic duplexing so you don’t have to wait, then manually turns over your 2-sided original
- Printer type Multi-function
- Color technology Inkjet
- Max color resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Max B/W resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Droplet size 2 pl
- Photo print speed 43 sec (4″x 6″)
- Ink type Pigment-based
- Scanner type Color flatbed
- Max optical resolution 4800 x 9600 dpi
- Scanner color depth 48-bit
- Display Color LCD
- Weight 36.60 lb
- Dimensions 21 x 10.1 x 19.7″ (533 x 257 x 500 mm)
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA MX7600
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
MX7600 Firmware Upgrade Utility Ver. 1.050 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.