Canon ImageCLASS 2220 Series Setup
Despite the inclusion of a fax machine, scanner, copier, and printer, the Canon ImageCLASS 2220 managed to maintain a relatively compact footprint. The ImageCLASS 2220 digital copier printer runs on 14MB of image server memory with a separate 9MB fax memory for storing up to 576 pages of documents. The powerful processor ensures that the Canon 2220 laser printer can multi-task in busy environments. It is easy to manage the 2220 because the control panel includes a small display screen.
The ImageCLASS 2220 printer from Canon is a multifunction copier integrated with a 50-sheet auto document feeder, ample image server memory, and a super G3 33.6Kbps fax modem. Users can easily upgrade the Canon ImageCLASS 2220 mono laser printer to enjoy network scanning, PC faxing, and network printing. High-resolution output from the Canon copier means sharper and crisp-looking documents and graphics in monochrome. Budget-conscious users also appreciate the midrange cost of this multifunction copier.
This digital all-in-one device is aimed at offices with a small workgroup that needs to share a reliable copier. Designed for speed and efficiency, the Canon ImageCLASS 2220 printer is efficient enough for low-volume output, but the absence of intuitive user-friendly features and an auto duplexer might make some users turn to better alternatives.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON ImageCLASS 2220
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.