Canon ImageCLASS 2200 Series Setup
Canon ImageCLASS 2200 digital imaging system an excellent addition to a professional environment. It measures 14.3 inches tall, 25.2 inches deep, and 23 inches wide, and the Canon 2200 is integrated with a digital laser monochrome copier and printer. The intuitive control panel lets users navigate the device with ease, whether using it as a standalone copier or including it in an Ethernet-based network.
The imageCLASS 2200 is a 16-ppm digital imaging system with 6MB standard Image Server memory. For added productivity, a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 8MB of additional image server memory are available. Offering optional network printing and 33.6 Kbps faxing, the 2200 can function as a standalone digital copier or as a network multifunction document processing system. The imageCLASS 2200 offers digital technology advantages including Scan-Once-Print-Many technology and superior image quality with up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution. Additionally, the unit comes standard with one 250-sheet user-adjustable cassette capable of supporting up to 11″ x 17″ sized paper and provides the reduced maintenance and superior reliability of Canon’s EP-62 replaceable Single Print Cartridge. An additional 250-sheet Cassette Feeding Module is available.
The Canon ImageCLASS 2200 because of its outdated software. Users running higher versions of Windows such as Windows XP, Vista, and 7 might have a difficult time looking for the right drivers. Other than that, the Canon ImageCLASS 2200 is not compatible with Mac operating systems. Weight is another drawback, because at 44.4Kg, it can be difficult to move or transport. The device only supports plain paper.
- Model Name imageCLASS 2200
- Type Digital Multifunction Imaging System
- Imaging System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Developing System Dry Monocomponent Toner Projection
- Fixing System RAPID Fusing System
- Duty Cycle Up to 50,000 impressions/month
- Image Server Memory 6MB Standard
- Scanning Resolution 400 dpi x 600 dpi (Direct)
300 dpi x 600 dpi (Memory)
- Printing Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Halftone 256 Gradations of Gray (Direct)
64 Gradations of Gray (Memory)
- Maximum Original Size 11 x 17
- Standard Paper Capacity 1 x 250 Sheets
- Manual Bypass 100 Sheets
- Maximum Paper Capacity 600 Sheets
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON ImageCLASS 2200
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.