Samsung ML-2165 Setup Software
The Samsung ML-2165W Black & White Multifunction Printer lets you produce printouts of expert quality rapidly. Pushing a button will instantly link the printer to every device on your Wi-Fi network thanks to built-in wireless capabilities. You may print straight off your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone with Samsung’s Mobile Print App. With sound pressure levels around 50 dBA, the ML-2165W is incredibly silent and has a small enough size to fit on a desk or bookshelf.
The Samsung ML-2165 is a low-cost monochrome laser printer intended for use at home and in small offices. It provides consumers with excellent value by delivering reliable print quality and stable print rates. While consumers are encouraged to use the Samsung ML-2165 mono printer just half as often as its maximum capacity in order to extend the phone’s lifespan, it has a monthly duty cycle – up to 10,000 prints. Budget-conscious consumers should consider the ML-2165 laser printer, but those who need to print in color should go elsewhere because it is only designed to create basic black and white text files.
The monochrome laser printer of Samsung, model ML-2165, has excellent quality. It prints at an average speed of 20 pages per minute and has a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi. The low-cost Samsung ML-2165 print cartridge for the ML2165 black and white printer can print up to 1,500 pages before needing replacement. It features an 8 MB storage and a 250 MHz CPU, which helps to produce prints at an average speed that is good.
- Brand Samsung
- Model ML-2165 | ML-2165
- Product Printer
- EAN 0635753627435, 8806071724829, 8806071741468, 8806071739809, 8806071739793
- Language English
- Filetype EN – 211 Manual (PDF)
- Print technology Laser
- Maximum resolution 1200 x 1200 DPI
- Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter) 20 ppm
- Time to first page (black, normal) 8.5 s
- Maximum print size 216 x 356 mm
- Paper tray media types Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper
- ISO A-series sizes (A0…A9) A4, A5
- ISO B-series sizes (B0…B9) B5
- Non-ISO print media sizes Executive (184 x 267mm), Folio (media size), Letter (media size), Oficio (media size), Legal (media size)
- JIS B-series sizes (B0…B9) B5
- Envelopes sizes 10, C5, DL
- Custom media width 76 – 216 mm
- Custom media length 127 – 356 mm
- Maximum ISO A-series paper size A4
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE SAMSUNG ML-2165
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
ML-2160 Series Print Driver
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.