Samsung ML-1660 Setup Software
The design is modern and aesthetically pleasing, and it has features like one-touch printing to make it easier to use. Additionally, compared to other desk-top printers, the ML-1660 is intended to be quieter. Disadvantages The fact that the computer cannot cope with some of the elevated printers used in an open plan office is its sole drawback. The fact that the ML-1660 is primarily made to print text rather than images may further influence the choice of the home user.
The Samsung ML-1660 produces exceptional printouts with fantastic colors and a wonderful finish thanks to its 1200×600 dpi resolution. This Samsung laser printer’s 150 MHz CPU and 8 MB RAM enable you to complete your duties quickly, increasing printing productivity. This portable printers does have a switching frequency of out to 5,000 pages and was created to meet heavy use needs. This home photocopier small size allows for better space management. A quiet workplace is facilitated by the Samsung laser printer’s silent functioning. The Samsung ML-1660’s energy-saving standby mode gives you effective performance.
- Model ML-1660
- Type Printer
- For Use Home
- Width 13.4 inch (341 mm)
- Height 7.2 inch (184 mm)
- Depth 8.8 inch (224 mm)
- Weight 8.8 lbs (4.2 kg)
- Printer Type Laser
- Output Type Monochrome Printer
- Format A4
- Print Speed 16 ppm (black A4)
- Output Feed Capacity 100 pages (standart)
- Print Resolution 1200×600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 150 pages (standart)
- Monthly Duty Cycle 5000 pages
- First Page Out 8.50 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support 60-163 g/m2
- Cartridges Count 1
- Capacity (Black) 1500 pages
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE SAMSUNG ML-1660
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Samsung Easy Printer Manager
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.