Samsung ML-1610 Setup Software
ML-1620 black toner, you may save money on printing. When you change your old, the new one is completely new and will operate perfectly with your Samsung printers. The print quality of our new compatible Samsung ML-1620 black high-yield toner cartridge is equivalent to or better than that of the original Samsung 1620 black high-yield. It will also print at least the same amount of pages as the original equipment manufacturer’s model. Absolute Toner guarantees that all of our Samsung ML-1615 black high-yield toner will meet or exceed your expectations.
One Samsung ML-1620 toner cartridge is used, and it has a capacity of up to 2,000 prints before it expires. As the printer toner runs out, replacements will be simple to find. These may be ordered directly from the manufacturer or from other internet retailers.
The ML-1620 can print up to 17 pages per minute at its fastest. Whilst this is not the quickest output rate on the market, the high intensity period of only 30 seconds is considerably quicker. The Samsung ML-1620 toner has a maximum resolution of 600×600 dpi. The machine’s actual frame dimensions are 14.1×11.8×8.5 inches, making it tiny enough just to fit on a compact desk or table.
- Manufacturer Renewable Toner
- Brand Renewable Toner
- Product weight 2.34 pounds
- Package Dimensions 12.64 x 7.32 x 3.82 inches
- Item model number ML-1610D3
- Discontinued by manufacturer No
- Color Black
- Number of products 1
- Ink Color Black
- Manufacturer Part Number ML-1610D3
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE SAMSUNG ML-1610
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.