Canon TR7000 Driver
Functionality meets style in the PIXMA TR7000, a compact wireless All-in-One printer built for your home or work needs. It’s easy to setup, simple to use, and feature-rich – with a clear 1.44″ OLED Display, built-in compact Auto Document Feeder, Front & Rear Paper feeding, and Auto-Duplex Printing. The TR7020 can handle a variety of tasks with ease, from scanning a signed contract with the ADF to printing homework assignments from virtual classrooms. Whether printing from your computer or wirelessly from your smartphone, the TR7020 is a quality All-In-One Printer for your everyday home and work tasks.
The PIXMA TR7000 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon is a feature-rich printer designed for your home and work needs. Easy to set up and simple to use, the printer offers a bright 1.44″ OLED display, which makes for clear and easy-to-read messages. Smartly designed for both wired and wireless functionality, the TR7020 lets you print from your smartphone or tablet quickly and easily using Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and the Canon PRINT App. Front and rear paper feeding allow you to load up to 200 sheets at a time, and a 35-sheet ADF enables you to copy and scan images quickly and efficiently. An 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner lets you make high resolution scans up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and when using the ADF you can scan legal-size documents up to 8.5 x 14″. Black copy speeds are a fast 11.8 ipm and color copy speeds are 4.7 ipm. Additional copy features include two-sided copying, auto exposure copy, document copy, document removal reminder, fit-to-page, photo copy, and reduction/enlargement.
- Brand Canon
- Manufacturer Canon
- Place of Business Melville, NY 11747, US
- Model 4460C003
- Hardware interface USB
- Max print speed monochrome 13 ppm
- Max Printspeed Color 6.8 ppm
- Printer output type Color
- Printing technology Inkjet
- Printer Media Size Maximum 8.5 x 14 inch
- Max input sheet capacity 250
- Compatible Devices Smartphones, PC
- Special features Network-Ready
- Mounting Hardware Printer, Power Cable, Standard set of Inks
- Number Of Items 1
- Connector Type Wi-Fi
- Form Factor All-in-One
- Contains Liquid Contents No
- Manufacturer Canon
- Item model number 4460C003
- Product Dimensions 15.9 x 14.4 x 8.2 cm; 8.21 Kilograms
- ASIN B08HBLKXGX
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON TR7000
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
TR7000 series Setup package (Mac)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.