Canon Pixma TS705 Setup Software
This printer measures 372 x 365 x 158 mm and weighs 5.4 kg. It has an Ethernet connection available, and you can connect to it through a smartphone, laptop or tablet after downloading the app for printing. The Canon Pixma TS705 printer is also compatible with Mopria and Apple AirPrint. Its screen is a 2-line LCD display. It’s compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems and connects through Bluetooth, network, USB, and wireless. It has been designed to use five inks and has a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The Canon PIXMA TS705 is a compact inkjet printer intended for at home or a small office. This Canon model is only suitable for printing, but it does so very well. Thanks to the high print resolution of 4800x1200DPI and the use of 5 separate ink cartridges, the PIXMA TS705 is able to print sharp documents and photos. You can print wirelessly via WiFi from your laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet. The print speed of up to 15 prints per minute, double paper tray with a capacity of 350 sheets, and automatic duplex printing allow you to quickly print large amounts. You insert photo paper in the separate photo paper tray, after which you can print photos without borders.
Stay up and running : Benefit from uninterrupted printing with a high plain paper capacity of 350 sheets and 2-way paper feed. Monitor ink levels via the LCD, which will show you its status at a glance.
- Brand Canon
- Product Dimensions 36.5 x 37.2 x 15.8 cm; 5.4 Kilograms
- Item model number TS705
- Manufacturer Canon (UK) Ltd
- Series PIXMA
- Color Black
- Form Factor Print Only
- Connectivity Type Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Wattage 23 watts
- Operating System Windows, Mac
- Are Batteries Included No
- Item Weight 5.4 kg
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON TS705
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.