Canon Pixma TS6151 Series Setup
The clean design of the Canon Pixma TS6151 makes this an elegant printer that can happily sit alongside other items of office equipment without looking out of place. The controls are easily accessible on the front panel which can be angled upwards for your convenience. Windows and Windows 10 Mobile are the two operating systems that are compatible with the Canon Pixma TS6151. There are several other apps that are compatible with the device as well.
The Canon PIXMA TS6151 is an All-in-one inkjet printer intended for use in smaller offices. Use WiFi or Bluetooth to connect the printer to your smartphone, tablet, and laptop or print remotely from the cloud. Print images with a high color gamut thanks to the 5 separate ink cartridges, including 1 capsule for special photo.
Your images will also be razor-sharp because of the 4,800 by 1,200DPI print resolution. The printer also supports borderless printing and square paper (up to 13cm), allowing you to print your images exactly as desired. Photo paper can be placed in the special tray on the back of the device, allowing you to keep it separate from standard text paper. The large 7.5cm color touchscreen is useful for quickly adjusting settings for copies and scans. Want to save on paper? Turn on the automatic duplex printing feature.
The Canon Pixma TS6151 is a compact all-in-one copier that prints, copies and scans, providing everything needed for a busy work space in one machine. It can print on different types of paper and is effective at producing clear photographs by way of the colour and black ink cartridges. Both are easy to set up and easy to use. The Canon Pixma TS6151 is ideal for use at home. It is, however, necessary to download some software to get full use of it which can prove to be an initial disadvantage.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON TS6151
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.