Canon PIXMA TS5350a Setup Software
PRINTER THAT SUITS YOUR STYLE Introduce yourself to the PIXMA TS5350, a vibrant and small multi-function printer that is simple to set up and much simpler to use. Particularly from your smartphone, the PIXMA TS5320 is excellent for printing papers and photos, including square images. Thanks to Wireless Connect, you can set up your printer quickly, and the Canon PRINT app lets you start printing right away. The PIXMA TS5320 is both entertaining and practical. It has a 2-Cartridge FINE Hybrid Ink System for easy ink replacement and a new design with a 1.44″ OLED screen and built-in Status Bar to let you quickly monitor the status of your printer without pausing what you’re doing. A simple All-In-One Printer that works with your various needs is the PIXMA Wireless3 TS5350.
The Canon PIXMA TS5350a is an all-in-one inkjet printer for home use. This printer can scan and copy documents in addition to printing them. It is possible to print crisp graphics and graphs because of the high print resolution of 1200x4800DPI. The two distinct paper trays may be used to store both picture paper and ordinary paper, and the printer will choose the right paper automatically. Additionally, you use WiFi Direct to connect to the printer. Therefore, there is no need to initially connect it to a modem. Email and Apple AirPrint both support printing. The PIXMA TS5350a can also print without a border. This indicates that the page has no white borders and is completely filled in.
- Brand Canon
- Product Dimensions 15.87 x 12.4 x 5.83 cm; 8.12 Kilograms
- Item model number 3773C008AA
- Manufacturer Canon (UK) Ltd
- Series TS5350a
- Color Black
- Form Factor All-in-One
- Standing screen display size 1.44 Inches
- Connectivity Type Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Hardware Platform Smartphone
- Operating System Windows, Mac
- Are Batteries Included No
- Item Weight 8.12 kg
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA TS5350a
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
TS5300 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
TS5300 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.