Canon Pixma TS5050 Series Setup
The Canon Pixma TS5050 is 14.6×12.4×4.nine inches and weighs five.5kg. The colour copying speed is 6ppm, with a printing speed of 9 ipm for color and 12.6 ipm for mono printing. The print resolution is 4800x1200dpi for color output. The printer’s show monitor is three inches and is also manually adjustable. Printing, scanning and copying features are easily accessed from listed here at the contact of the number of buttons. Cloud providers might be accessed from any cell good system and it truly is effortless to print directly from social community and cloud providers which include Dropbox and Google Generate. Print media ability is a hundred sheets and media accessibility is by using USB 2 and Wi-Fi.
This MFP is surely an adequate performer, taking care of to provide black textual content at 12.three web pages for each moment (ppm) in our 25-page check. Switching to draft lightened the end result, conserving ink, but there was no other visible drop off in good quality and no improvement in pace. The TS5050 developed colour graphics at a rather quick 3.7ppm, achieving four.8ppm in draft manner for only a slight lack of good quality. Within the optimum achievable detail, it took practically seven minutes to print two 10×8″ pics and practically eleven minutes to complete six borderless 6×4″ prints.
The Canon Pixma TS5050 can be a high-quality color printer which offers duplicate and scan features, cloud connectivity and Wi-Fi, all packed neatly right into a space-saving, compact human body. This equipment is nearly 50 percent the dimensions of its equal previous counterparts and may fit very well into any business office room. All of its quite a few functions are speedy and easy to succeed in from the handy front panel, with basic, apparent buttons enabling for intuitive operation straight away from the box.
|Product Dimensions||31.5 x 37.2 x 12.6 cm; 5.5 Kilograms|
|Item model number||2422F06|
|Standing screen display size||2.95 Inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||5.5 kg|
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON TS5050
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.