Canon Pixma TS3522 Driver
The PIXMA TS3520 Wireless4 All-in-One Printer. Easy to setup and easy to use with a simple to replace 2-Cartridge FINE Hybrid Ink System, improved Wi-Fi setup through Wireless Connect3, a Rear Paper Tray for quick reloading of plain or photo paper, plus a flatbed scanner — the PIXMA TS3520 is more than your basic printer. You can also easily print from your mobile devices using the Canon PRINT app1, AirPrint 7, Mopria Print Service6, or from computers with built-in Wi-Fi4.
The PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One puts excellent print quality and remarkable convenience in one compact package. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology. What’s more, Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage by up to 50 percent. The PIXMA MG3522 features AirPrint that allows you to print directly from your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in WiFi technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house. The MG3520 series also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed.
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo (PP-201): Approx. 65.0 Seconds12
Black Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 7.7 ipm12
Color Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 4.0 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320/ Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi13
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 5 (Square), 5 x 7, Letter (8.5 x 11), Legal (8.5 x 14)
Custom Size: Width: 3.5 – 8.5 / Length: 5 – 26.6
Borderless5 printing: up to 5 x 7
- .Scanner Type Flatbed
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)15
- Scanner Features Auto Scan Mode14, Document Scanning, Photo Scanning, Scan to Canon PRINT app1, Wireless Scanning4
- Color Depth Grayscale: 16-bit/8-bit
Color: 16-bit/8-bit Per Color
- Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)
- Dimension (W x D x H) Closed: 17.2” (L) x 12.9” (W) x 5.8” (H)
Paper Installed: 17.2” (L) x 12.9” (W) x 5.8” (H)
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON TS3522
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
TS3500 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
TS3500 series Setup package (Mac)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.