Canon Pixma Mx518 Setup Driver Download
The Canon Pixma MX515 Wi-Fi inkjet printer is one of one of the most compact multifunction units within the industry. The multifunctional Pixma MX515 fits a printer, scanner, copier and fax device in a single 45.8×38.5×20 cm box, in conjunction with an automatic document feeder and duplexer. A true space-saver, the Canon Pixma MX515 all-in-one even features energy-saving attributes, as well as its PC-less procedure, which not only will save power but time in addition. The Lcd display combined with the dual perform navigation panel, will make procedure swift.
One particular step forward from the Pixma MX435 edition, the Canon Pixma MX515 don’t just features fax and Wi-Fi, but presents Ethernet connectivity and networking in addition. This compact multifunction device is right to share among the workgroups and also in residences with multiple desktops. The Canon Pixma MX515 colour printer produces crystal clear and crisp texts, vibrant graphics, and quality shots, although it remains to be not as rapidly as competing all-in-ones from other models, printing at a utmost charge of only nine.7 ppm.
Along with duplex printing, automated multi-page copying, and rapidly fax and scan capabilities, the Canon Pixma MX515 multifunction printer also offers Wi-Fi connectivity, along with an Ethernet interface that permits networking. The Canon MX515 printer even delivers PC-less operation, making it possible for end users to scan immediately to USB sticks. Utmost print resolution is approximately 4800 dpi.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON Mx518
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.