Canon Pixma MG3550 Setup Software
The Canon Pixma MG3550 photo printer comes in a sleek and sophisticated design with a matte plastic frame that measures 449mm wide, 152mm tall, and 304mm deep, and weighs 5.4Kg. Its main interfaces are high-speed USB B port and Wi-Fi. Paper is loaded in front and the tray’s capacity is up to 100 sheets of plain paper. The CIS flatbed scanner can handle A4-sized documents and photos. The operator panel is simplified with well-labelled buttons.
Canon Pixma MG3550 prints fast at up to 9.9ppm in monochrome and 5.7ppm in colour. Built-in Wi-Fi helps save time when printing from smartphones and tablets using the Canon Pixma MG3550 Wi-Fi all-in-one. Results are produced in smooth and sharp detail because of the 4800x1200dpi print resolution. The Canon MG3550 inkjet printer supports borderless and automatic two-sided printing, as well as the PIXMA printing solutions app, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print. High yield Canon MG3550 cartridges make the device more affordable to run.
Print quality, even for such an inexpensive printer, is very good. Black text is crisp and dense and colours in business graphics are surprisingly intense, though in a plain paper copy they looked a little muddy. Photos were every well reproduced, with plenty of detail and accurate colours, throughout.
- Brand Canon
- Product Dimensions 39.1 x 50.1 x 22.6 cm; 5.4 Kilograms
- Item model number 8331B008AA
- Manufacturer Canon
- Color Black
- Connectivity Type Wi-Fi
- Wireless Type 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports 1
- Hardware Platform Tablet, Smartphone
- Are Batteries Included No
- Item Weight 5.4 kg
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MG3550
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.