Canon Pixma MG2455 Series Setup
The Canon Pixma MG2455 has an unobtrusive style and design that assures that it’ll slot in alongside other place of work products and décor. It actions 42.six x 30.six x fourteen.five cm, which allows it to be placed alongside other business office products. The printer can be connected to your Personal computer through a USB port. The trays could be withdrawn as and when they are essential, and web pages can be cleanly produced from your decreased tray without any inconvenience.
The Canon Pixma MG2455 is often a printer that may be also able of scanning and copying documents, earning it a relatively effective all-in-one gadget, suited to a house business office or medium-sized place of work setting. The device prints in both equally mono and colour ink to a large resolution to generate documents and images of an superb top quality. The A4 flatbed is definitely accessible so that you can place unique documents, though the lid will need for being lifted every time mainly because it does not have a document feeder.
There is absolutely no major exertion important to change concerning one particular process and a further when using the Canon Pixma MG2455. It is actually an efficient equipment which has a print speed of 8 ipm in mono and 4 ipm for A4-sized paper. The printer permits using XL Wonderful cartridges, which supply a far more cost-effective strategy to acquire ink than common cartridges. This topic is continued with the incontrovertible fact that the printer has an energy-saving capability because it turns itself off when it really is not in use.
|42.6 x 30.6 x 14.5 cm; 3.5 Kilograms
|Item model number
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports
|Are Batteries Included
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MG2455
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.