Canon Pixma IX6850 Setup Software
The Canon Pixma iX6850 printers is sleek, compact, and all-black in style, making it a great addition to any home or business environment. That has Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection, photolab-quality printheads for accurate image and document creation, and both Area network and Ethernet connectivity. In order to achieve correct color replication, the gadget additionally employs a 5-color ink system.
The Canon Pixma iX6850 high-performance A3+ printer is designed for printing high-quality photographs and supports both wireless and Ethernet connectivity for versatile functionality. The printer even supports print straight from mobile devices and makes use of single inks to encourage more economically sound printing. The Canon Powershot iX6850 is a photo-focused printer with excellent document printing capabilities. However, because it utilizes five distinct ink colors, maintaining the printer may be expensive, particularly for frequent users. The Canon Pixma iX6850 printer not only provides great prints, but it also has excellent duty capacity. For more difficult print jobs, it can take XL and XXL colors, and it produces images in a variety of formats up printer A3+ (329x483mm).
The Canon Pixma iX6850 can print quickly at 14.5 ipm in black and white and up to 10.4 ipm in color, and it is compatible with tablets and smartphones. To optimize outputs, the gadget also supports panoramic photo publishing and a no-waste ink system.
- Brand Canon
- Product Dimensions 3.39 x 5.51 x 3.03 cm; 8 Kilograms
- Batteries 1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
- Item model number 8747B006AA
- Manufacturer Canon
- Series 8747B008AA
- Color Black
- Form Factor Print Only
- Processor Count 1
- Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
- Connectivity Type Wi-Fi
- Wireless Type 802.11bgn
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports 3
- Wattage 24 watts
- Hardware Platform Smartphone
- Are Batteries Included No
- Number Of Lithium Ion Cells 5
- Number of Lithium Metal Cells 5
- Item Weight 8 kg
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA IX6850
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.