Canon Pixma IP2772 Driver & Software Full Download
The Canon Pixma IP2772 looks different from related models, featuring a foldable paper tray at the top that can hold media as large as A4 sheets and as small as 15x10cm photo papers. The small-footprint Canon Pixma iP2702 does not have an output tray to save space. This can be a problem, though, especially when the desktop is a smooth surface, as prints can shoot out all over the place. The machine features 2 control buttons with inset LEDs – one is for power and the other for errors. Power and USB sockets are at the rear.
If you’re looking for a product with a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value you need look no further than the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer. This stylish machine fits almost anywhere while you easily print beautiful, borderless5 photos up to 8.5″ x 11″, pages off the web through Easy-WebPrint EX6 or documents all with amazing quality. This is made possible thanks to its FINE Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos. The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 300 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality photo album3. Printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II which can be accessed through.
In addition to its unfussy design, the Canon Pixma IP2772 boasts fairly fast print speeds at 7ppm for black and white and 4.8 for colour prints, both in normal print modes. Photos come out slower, although not much slower than competing printers. There is almost no difference when printing in high quality and standard mode, although some details may be lost in the shadows when printing in standard mode.
- Printer Type Photo Inkjet Printer
- Features Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Photo Printing
- Print Speed (up to) 4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 55 seconds1Color:Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 4.8 ipm2Black:Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 7.0 ipm2
- Number of Nozzles Black: 320
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi4Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi4
- OS Compatibility Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS®X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x7
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Physical Dimensions 17.6 (W) x 9.8 (D) x 5.2 (H)
- Weight 7.5 lbs.
- Power Consumption 11W (0.8W Standby)
- Warranty 90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90-day toll-free technical support8
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON IP2772
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.6 (Mac)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.