Canon Pixma Gm2050 Setup Driver Download
The aforementioned Gm2050, on the other hand, retains 330 sheets and it is expandable to 850 with an optional 500-sheet drawer, plus the HP Tango X holds only fifty sheets. Canon rates the G5020’s utmost monthly obligation cycle at five,000 web pages and will not publish a suggested monthly print quantity for this solution. Which is many pages for this very little machine, but it really must quickly churn out numerous hundred prints each and every month devoid of breaking much of a sweat. TheGm2050, even so, is rated at forty five,000 webpages most, and 2,five hundred webpages encouraged, plus the Tango X’s responsibility cycle is often a meager 500 pages.
Together with the Canon mono PIXMA GM2050 inkjet printer, you could get versatile connectivity and wi-fi printing from well-liked cloud platforms for example Google Drive and Dropbox through the Canon PRINT app. The devoted pigment ink assures people of crisp, sharp and professional-looking files at significant speeds. The Canon PIXMA GM2050 includes nearly 6.eight impressions per moment in color and 13.0 impressions per moment in black.
This responsible workhorse is really an best choice for the home office or little enterprise person, offering a high-volume yield of up to 18k mono pages* from a few black ink bottles that ship with the printer. Printing at up to 4,800 x 1,two hundred dpi resolution will regularly create professional-looking business files with sharp, crisp textual content.
- Format : 600 x 1200dpi A4 mono inkjet
- Print speed : 13ppm mono
- Display : N/A
- Networking : Ethernet, 802.11n wireless
- Connectivity : USB Type B
- Print type : Duplex
- Tray size : 250-sheet cassette, 100-sheet rear tray
- Dimensions : 403 x 369 x 166 mm
- Weight : 6kg
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA Gm2050
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.