Canon PC-980 Series Setup
A printer is never an attractive merchandise, though the Canon Particular Copier 980 is really not far too terrible compared to several of the opposite items which can be now available. For starters, the Canon PC980, like many merchandise during the Canon vary incorporates a few delicate curves and also a white color plan integrated in its make-up which support to offer it some character.
The Canon PC-980 own copier is usually a printer which might perfectly have passed you by, and, until you’ve been about the try to find a house primarily based printer you may not be common using this product. On the other hand, when you are to the seek for stated piece of package, then you could effectively would like to think about the Canon PC980 before you make your remaining decision as it delivers many advantages to your house user.
The Canon PC-980 copier provides a good deal of advantages, together with its pleasing white design. Nonetheless, the real allure could be found in the outcomes which the PC980 printer can develop. Images which we designed with the Canon PC-980 laser printer through exams ended up extremely remarkable and virtually grain cost-free, unless of course specified, one thing which all printers could drive, but number of can produce.
- 90 Day Warranty.
- Type: Personal Desktop Copier
- Copyboard: 30-sheet Automatic
- Document FeederCopying Method: Electrostatic
- TransferFixing System: Canon”s RAPID Fusing System
- Acceptable Originals (copyglass): Sheets, books and 3-dimensional objects up to 4.4 lbs.
- Maximum Original Size: 8-1/2 x 14
- Original Tray Capacity (ADF): 30 sheets (20 lb. bond paper)
- Copy Size: Legal (8-1/2 x 14) to Business Card (2 x 3-1/2)
- Exposure Control: Automatic, Manual, Photo Mode and Toner Saver.
- Warm-up Time: 0 seconds at 68? F (20?C)
- First Copy Speed: 10 seconds (Letter)
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PC-980
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.