Canon MG3050 Driver
The Canon Pixma MG3050 range of printers are a pretty uninspiring boxy setup, although a number of colours are available. Built on a budget, the MG-3050 has no display, just a series of buttons and LEDs to inform you. Although navigation at the printer is limited, WiFi and cloud print are supported so a plethora of devices can be used to send images.
Canon Pixma MG3050 ink cartridges are widely available in retail and value packaging making it simple to locate fresh cartridges. High yield XL cartridges are always available for improved cost per page. Cloud printing from services such as OneDrive, Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive are supported allowing you print directly from a smartphone or tablet. Wireless PictBridge support also allows you to print directly to the Canon MG3050 from cameras with this facility.
Each of these different models has a distinctive color and slight variations. But the print specifications include a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi. Similarly, there are 2 FINE cartridges for black and color printing. Monochrome printing (or black and white printing) can run at a speed of 8.0 images per minute (ipm). At the same time, color printing runs at a speed of 4.0 ipm with manual two-sided printing operation. Standard ink cartridges include PG-545 for black printing and CL-546 for color printing. At the same time, supported paper types include plain paper, envelopes, photo paper plus II glossy, and “everyday use” brilliant photo paper.
- Brand Canon
- Product Dimensions 42.5 x 14.5 x 30.6 cm; 3.5 Kilograms
- Item model number 2422W66
- Manufacturer Canon (UK) Ltd
- Series Canon PIXMA MG3050
- Color Black
- Form Factor All-in-One
- Connectivity Type Wi-Fi
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports 1
- Power Source AC 240V
- Hardware Platform Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone
- Are Batteries Included No
- Item Weight 3.5 kg
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MG3050
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.