Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Setup Software
Only the 250-sheet A4 paper tray, which must be expanded to the front of the equipment before you print up, distinguishes the MB2150 from the rest of the MAXIFY line’s large, black box design. The printer’s flatbed scanner comes with a more than Automatic Conveyor (ADF), which has more than adequate capacity as with most homes and small workplaces. However, because duplex scanning is not supported, double-sided pages must be fed in twice.
An compact all-in-one printer with several features, like print, copying, scanning, faxing, and Wi-Fi connections, this Canon Maxify MB-2150 is ideal for home offices. Its highest printing resolution is 600 x 1200 dpi, resulting in extremely high-quality printed pictures, photographs, and documents. The printer is very simple to transport to the desired location because it only weighs 10.6kg and has dimensions of 463 x 389 x 260mm.
On the MAXIFY MB2150, Canon advertises print rates of 19 ppm and 13 ppm for monochrome and color, respectively. In our monochrome test, we saw 13.6 mph for such 5 document test, increasing to 15.6 mp for the 20 page one. These are very competitive speeds for an inkjet printer and are not too far off the quoted specs. Although tested at 6.3ppm, the color printing is still decent for home office use. Five monochrome sheets from the automated document feeder were duplicated in approximately 25 minutes, while a colour copy took just 17 seconds. Again, rather quickly, 15 x 10 cm photographs took about 45 seconds to print, albeit borderless photos are quicker to print.
- Brand Canon
- Product Dimensions 38.9 x 46.3 x 26 cm; 10.4 Kilograms
- Item model number MB2150
- Manufacturer Canon
- Series Canon
- Color Black
- Form Factor All-in-One
- Standing screen display size 2.5 Inches
- Connectivity Type Wi-Fi
- Wireless Type 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports 1
- Power Source AC 100 -240V, 50/60Hz
- Are Batteries Included No
- Item Weight 10.4 kg
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MAXIFY MB2150
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
MB2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.