Canon MAXIFY GX5050 Setup Software
Although the Canon Maxify GX5050 is marketed as both a Wi-Fi printer—and I did use it that way—it also includes an Ethernet port and even an upstream USB. The gadget is 40x40x20cm in size, with an additional 4cm added at the back for the second upright paper tray. Unlike many so-called printers, which are really multifunctional machines with three or even four functions, this is simply a printer.
The Maxify GX5050 A4 ink color printer is perfect for companies who need to print a lot. including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Elevated USB, Print, and Cloud capabilities. With its refillable (CYMK) ink tanks, this printer can print up to 14,000 sheet in regular mode or 6,000 sheets of monochrome. Change to economic mode for increased print yield and savings. speeds of up to 15.5 ipm for colored and 24 ipm for black. Has two paper cassettes that can hold 350 pages each (plain paper). able to print flags up to 1.2 meters long. 600 x 1200 dpi is the maximum print resolution. manipulated to use a 2-line LCD display.
The Canon MAXIFY GX5050 is a cheap entry-level office printer that is recognized as one of the best in its class. It has a maximum resolution of and a first print out time as quick as 7 seconds in black and 8 seconds in color. To maximize the performance of your Canon MAXIFY GX5050 A4 Inkjet
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Brand Canon
- Manufacturer Canon
- Series Maxify GX7050
- Product Dimensions 39.9 x 41 x 31.4 cm; 13 Kilograms
- Batteries 1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
- Item model number 4471C006
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No
- Color White
- Form Factor All-in-One
- Standing screen display size 2.7 Inches
- Connectivity Type Wi-Fi
- Wattage 3600
- Power Source AC/DC
- Are Batteries Included No
- Lithium Battery Energy Content 2 Kilowatt Hours
- Lithium Battery Weight 2 Grams
- Number Of Lithium Ion Cells 5
- Number of Lithium Metal Cells 5
- Item Weight 13 kg
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MAXIFY GX5050
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
GX5000 series Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.5.5 (Mac)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.