Canon pixma lbp6000b Series Setup Driver Download
Standing at just 198mm(h) and 359mm(w), the Canon LBP-6000B will match within the smallest of desks! The slender style, does, however, come in a value. There’s no control panel or exhibit monitor, and there’s only one solitary USB link with the rear. As predicted from the mono printer, the Canon LBP-6000B makes use of an individual toner which is brief and simple to interchange.
Canon genuinely missed a trick by not which includes WiFi on this machine, this addition might have allowed you to genuinely reap the benefits of the compact design and style, and tuck this printer absent, without the require for the USB wire to attach. The Canon LBP-6000B is absolutely only suited in the event you only print textual content paperwork and don’t should include many units for the printer.Print high quality is amazing – textual content characters look very clear and sharp – perfect for those who print substantial text files.
Print speeds are equally as extraordinary – churning out 18ppm, the 1st printout is just as rapid – flying out the printer within just 8 seconds of urgent ‘Print’. The laser print technological innovation which is designed into your Canon LBP-6000B will make the printer extremely silent – a welcomed adjust within the grunt of an inkjet.
- Printing Method : Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to) : Black:Up to 19 ppm (letter)1
- Print Resolution (Up to) : Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
- Canon Cartridge 125CRG Yield* (1,600)
- *Yield based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Buffer/Ram : 2MB (buffer memory)
- Paper Compatibility : Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope
- Printer Features : Print Modes
Toner Saver, Poster, Watermark
- Paper Handling : 150-sheet cassette2
- Paper Weights : 16 to 43 lb. bond
- Output Tray Capacity : 100 sheets (face down)2
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON lbp6000b
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.