Canon lbp5050 Series Setup
The design in the i-SENSYS is streamlined in comparison to other products that has a sloping experience that qualified prospects right into a user interface with eight LEDs which cover low toner quantities, paper jams, together with other a variety of mistakes. A a hundred and fifty paper tray matches into a slide out tray with a decorative baffle and numerous beauty holes covering the surface. The front in the machine has a single web page insert for letters together with other specialty prints while the USB and electric power slots are within the rear. All the facial area on the LBP-5050 opens nearly expose a slide out cartridge housing.
As opposed to other laser printers, Canon’s i-SENSYS can deliver crisp prints inside of a full variety of colours. Canon claims that this printer will generate above eight color prints a moment and 12 black prints a minute, which is a slight overestimate. In reality it was nearer to five prints for each moment in complete color and among eight and 9 prints per minute with all black prints, which is not a nasty pace.
The one hundred fifty sheet tray is definitely the most important draw back of the machine. In hectic doing the job circumstances the paper slot may perhaps have to be refilled a dozen moments a week that may turn into troublesome. Furthermore, it can not hold as lots of recognised computers to the network as most HP’s, which means that a crowded dwelling or place of work may well discover on their own scrambling in excess of printer use.
|45.3 x 39.9 x 26.2 cm; 16 Kilograms
|Item model number
|Laser Shot LBP5050N
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON lbp5050
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.