Canon IP 1188 Setup Software
This color inkjet printer is intended to be a productive picture printer. It has a 2-cartridge system that uses as least 2 picoliters of ink and is integrated with dimensions of 6.5 inches tall, 10 inches deep, and 17.2 inches broad. The Canon Pixma iP1700 operates at respectable speeds in part because to its internal 96kb RAM. The paper feed has a 100-sheet capacity, however there is no output tray. Wired USB connection is primarily how the Canon IP 1188 printer communicates.
The Canon Pixma IP 1188 is very affordable; its speed is also decent at up to 22 ppm in monochrome and 17 ppm in colour. Users can print borderless photos in a high 4800x1200dpi resolution to maximise the space. The comprehensive software that comes with the Canon Pixma iP1700 is helpful in letting users learn more and navigate the printer easily. The compact form makes it a space-saver.The most noticeable drawback on the Canon Pixma IP 1188 is the absence of an output paper tray, so users may need to catch the paper or place the printer on an area that has ample space for the paper to land. Apart from that, the device is very reliant on being connected to a PC to function. It can be tricky to print labels with the Canon Pixma IP 1188 .
- Brand Canon
- Manufacturer Canon
- Series PIXMA
- Colour Off White
- Item Height 16.5 Centimeters
- Item Width 43.5 Centimeters
- Product Dimensions 24.9 x 43.5 x 16.5 cm; 2.9 Kilograms
- Item model number PIXMA iP1188
- Manufacturer Canon
- Item Weight 2 kg 900 g
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA IP 1188
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.