Canon Imageclass Mf6570 Setup Driver Download
The Canon Imageclass Mf6570 black and white copier measures 323 x 583 x 574 mm and weighs 46 kg. This product has a flatbed scanner and options a considerable user interface with touchscreen exhibit, numeric keypad, and performance buttons. Optional finishers are presented as well as Canon ImageRUNNER IR6570 laser printer provides a typical paper handling potential of four,100 sheets which might be upgraded to 7,650 sheets. Print and copy velocity can go as rapid as 65 internet pages for every minute while using the very first page out in three.three seconds for A4 and 32 webpages for each minute for A3.
The trusted Canon Imageclass Mf6570 mono multifunction printer may be very simple to work with and setup. This workhorse delivers high-quality output delivered at brief speeds. Users will likely have no issues working the unit because it has an intuitive menu. The Canon Imageclass Mf6570 monochrome copier can assist decrease paper waste with its duplexer and help save time with the high-paper managing ability and ADF. Networking is designed effortless with the built-in Ethernet. Meant to print forty five,000 internet pages, the black Canon Imageclass Mf6570 toner cartridge is very cost-effective and enables fast paced workplaces to streamline their workflow.
- Printing Method : Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to) Black:Up to 24 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to) : Black:600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Ink Compatibility : Canon Cartridge 106 (Yield: 5,000 pages*)
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 15,000 pages
*yield is based on 5% coverage document
- Paper Weights : 17 to 24 lb. (cassette)
15 to 34 lb. (multipurpose tray)
- Output Tray Capacity : 100 sheets (face down)
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON Imageclass Mf6570
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.