Canon Imageclass D550 Driver
Enhancing home and small office operation, Canon’s imageCLASS D550 provides all-mode duplex capabilities for printing, copying and scanning. With this duplexing capability, customers will be able to significantly reduce paper consumption by duplex printing documents from a PC. Through the device’s 50-sheet duplex automatic document feeder (DADF), output is easily duplex printed for a more streamlined office workflow. The imageCLASS D550 boasts print and copy speeds of up to 26 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and delivers Quick First Prints or copy pages in approximately 6 seconds. Load paper easily in the 250-sheet paper cassette and your black and white output comes out crisp and fast. Reduce and enlarge, collate or make draft copies from the easy to use control panel.
The 3 in 1, Canon imageCLASS D550 offers functionality, durability and efficiency in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for your office environment. The Canon imageCLASS D550 has print, scan and copy capabilities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 26 pages per minute in black and white, with your first copy in your hands in less than 9 seconds. The Canon imageCLASS D550 has a compact design that fits anywhere in your home or office and offers a 250-sheet paper cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray and 50-sheet duplex document feeder.
Enjoy color scanning with a variety of features including a scan resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), scan to PC and diverse output file formats including Hi-Compression / Searchable PDF (Windows only), PDF, JPEG, TIFF and BMP. Energy efficient options include ‘2 on 1’ and ‘4 on 1’, allowing you to print multiple pages, front and back (duplex) on a single page, reducing paper usage and related costs. The D550 also features ID Card Copy, allowing you to convert ID cards and other small 2-sided originals to a 1-sided document.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 4621C008, D550
- Brand: Canon
- Product Type: Inkjet Printer
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Smartphone, AirPrint
- Height: 136 mm
- Width: 445 mm
- Depth: 340 mm
- Functionality: Print
- Duplex Functionality: None
- Colour or mono: Colour
- Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 3.9 ipm
- Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 3.9 ipm
- Duplex printing modes: Manual
- Print resolution: 4,800 x 1,200 DPI
- Maximum resolution: 4,800 x 1,200 DPI
- Paper size: A4
- Standard input capacity: 100 sheets
- Maximum input capacity: 100 sheets
- Envelopes sizes: Com-10,DL
- Borderless printing media sizes: A4 (216 x 297 mm)
- Display: LCD
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- USB connector: USB Type-B
- Mobile operating systems supported: Android, iOS
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON D550
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.8 [OS X 10.11.6 – macOS 12.4]
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.