Canon I-SENSYS MF3010 Series Setup
This desktop printer, scanner, and copier is a 3-in-1 unit that will save time, income, and room. The Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 simply fits a desktop. The all-black structure is incredibly stylish, plus the vertical display may be very easy and easy to understand, permitting entry to all important options you might want.
The modern and classy, all black structure of the MF3010 causes it to be an incredibly sensible multifunctional laser 3-in-1. There’s a high-quality mono printer, scanner and copier in one space-saving unit. Quick and economic to operate, this eye-catching compact machine fits easily within the desktop. It really is excellent for private or little and residential business office users who want far more than just a printer and they are looking to help you save time and money.
The perfect answer for rapid print needs, the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 is a multifunction printer, scanner, and copier system that is electricity economical and straightforward to use. It really is essentially a high quality scanner, copier, and mono printer in one compact system that does not muddle your desktop. The Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 is good for personal and smaller office environment use. Showcasing an output velocity of around 18ppm, it creates professional quality prints of as many as 1,200 x 600 dpi.
|Product Dimensions||27.6 x 37.2 x 25.4 cm; 8.16 Kilograms|
|Item model number||5252B004|
|RAM Size||64 MB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||8.16 kg|
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON I-SENSYS MF3010
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.