Canon i SENSYS MF 729Cx Series Setup
The Canon i-SENSYS MF-729Cx laser MFP measures 430 x 484 x 479mm and weighs 31kg. It features an 8.9cm touchscreen display on its control panel. This model comes with a USB 2.0 port as well as a USB host for direct printing from and scanning to thumb drives. For media handling, the Canon i-SENSYS MF-729Cx all-in-one colour laser printer has a 50-sheet ADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet paper cassette.
Designed for small workgroups and businesses, the Canon i-SENSYS MF-729Cx A4 colour laser multifunction printer comes with networking connectivity. It can print, copy, scan and fax. Using all-in-one Canon 718 toner cartridges, this model is easy to maintain. Users can also expect consistent quality and reliability. The i-SENSYS MF729Cx colour laser printer also has powerful scanning capabilities, including easy conversion of bulky documents into digital formats. Paper handling is a bit limited.
Users can easily access the Canon i-SENSYS MF-729Cx multifunction printer thanks to its Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct and Ethernet connectivity. This model is easy to use. Users can expect high quality prints, copies, scans and faxes from the Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx A4 colour multifunction printer. To reduce paper waste, this model comes with an automatic duplexer.
- Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx. Print technology: laser.
- Printing: colour printing. Maximum resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
- Print speed (colour)
- Normal quality
- A4/US Letter): 20 ppm. Copy: Colour copy. Max. copies: 600 x 600 DPI. Scanning: Colour scanning. Optical scanning resolution: 600 x 600 DPI. Fax machine: colour fax
- Duplex Functions: Copy
- Scanning Standard paper size A ISO maximum: A4. Standard input capacity: 250 sheets. Standard output capacity: 125 sheets. Wifi. Product colour: black.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON i SENSYS MF 729Cx
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.