Canon G1510 Setup Software
The Pixma G1510 will fit into a tiny place sans taking up much space, and with a weight print 4.8kg and measurements of around 445mm x 330mm x 135mm (width, depth, and elevation), it won’t sound invasive either. Because it has four front-facing ink tanks, it is simple to schedule refills because it is simple to monitor the ink levels at a look.
The Canon Pixma G1510 is a cheap printer that produces a large number of pages. This little printer is simple to link via USB, refillable using high yield ink bottles, sturdy and durable enough to write big volumes of pages, and refillable. It is intended for small and home offices and seeks to provide printing of excellent quality whilst minimizing operational costs. It offers a borderless print speed of around 60 seconds for a 10 cm by 15 cm page with a print quality of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, as well as mono print speeds of 8.8 ipm and colour print speeds of 5.00.
This device offers users access to a variety of software through My Image Garden, allowing them to be inventive with projects using their own images. Additionally, because of its rear paper feeding system’s capacity to hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper, it supports a variety of media types, including glossy photo paper. The Smartphone Capture and Copy feature on the Canon PRINT app makes it easy to produce copies of physical copies of documents as well. The document is then converted to a PDF and may be shared, printed, or saved to support remote working.
- Mono or Colour Printer Colour
- Technology Inkjet Printer
- Dimensions 445mm (W) x 330mm (D) x 135mm (H) – 4.8kg
- Product Type A4 Inkjet Printer
- Speed Monochrome Up to 8.8ppm Mono Print
- Printer Resolution Up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Speed Colour Up to 5ppm Colour Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 13 x 13cm, 10 x 15cm)
- Interface Type(s) USB
- Paper Handling Input 1 100 Sheet Input Tray
- Maximum Paper Weight 105gsm (Canon Photo Paper Up to 275gsm)
- Media Sizes Supported A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Media Types Supported Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper (Glossy, Luster, Semi-Gloss, Everyday Use, Matte), Envelopes
- Minimum Paper Weight 64gsm
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA G1510
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.