Canon Canoscan N1220u Setup Driver Download
The Canon CanoScan N1220U USB flatbed scanner is an amazing scanner. It’s filled with ability, rapidly, effortless, and ultra trim. Standing just over 1 inch higher, the N1220U suits just about any place inside a tiny office. Even though it truly is slender, you can continue to scan bulky objects since this remarkable and cost-effective scanner arrives which has a new growth top, so that you can scan guides and journals without difficulties. Other scanner handles could become uneven because lifting them at an angle is usually awkward, although the N1220U’s distinctive Z-Lid growth major opens vertically, so that you can lay things down flat.
Housed in a metallic champagne finish, this high-tech scanner delivers outstanding one,two hundred x 2,400 dpi scans and works by using only one USB cable for ability and link. With all the single thrust of the button, you have 42-bit scanning with colour depth and brilliance of more than four trillion probable colors. And it can be appropriate with the two Macintosh and Pc. The N1220U weighs three.three lbs and actions ten.one by 14.seven by 1.3 inches. It arrives having a one-year limited warranty as well as the Canon Prolonged Company Prepare.
- Scanner Type :Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source : Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode : Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 14-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size : Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- Interface : USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.3
- Weight : 3.3lbs
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON Canoscan N1220u
Download Canon Manual User Guides
CanoScan Toolbox CS v1.3 User’s Guide
CanoScan ScanGear CS-U v5.7 User’s Guide
CanoScan N650, N656, N1220U Setup
Product Setup, User Guides & Manuals
CanoScan Plug-in Module CS-U v3.8 User’s Guide
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.