Canon Canoscan Fb630u Setup Driver Download
Make substantial quality scans of graphics, pictures, line artwork, or textual content, and have terrific imaging and optical character recognition software package for an incredibly low price?all together with the Canon Canoscan Fb630u scanner. It really is so tiny, and so lovable; the CanoScan seems barely even larger compared to files it scans. To set up the CanoScan, we hooked up the parallel cable to our Pc (USB is just not supported), plugged inside the AC adapter, dropped within the CD-ROM, and followed the set up wizard.
Canoscan Fb630u In our exams of the CanoScan, we 1st conducted preview scans of various paperwork and pictures only to get acquainted with the scanner. These preview scans together with other minimal resolution scans (seventy five dpi) were quickly and straightforward, but high-resolution scans were pretty gradual, on the buy of numerous minutes. Continue to, the pictures have been sharp and obvious, along with the closing scans had been similar to individuals of considerably more highly-priced scanners.
- Scanner Type : Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source : Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode : Color: 36-bit internal/ 24- bit external; Grayscale : 12-bit internal/ 8-bit external; black & white; text enhanced
- Max. Document Size : 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface : USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10.1 x 14.6 x 1.5
- Weight : 3.3lbs
- OS Compatibility : ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Canon Plug-in; Module CS-U for MAC OS 8.5 or higher
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON Canoscan Fb630u
Download Canon Manual User Guides
ScanGear Toolbox CS v2.2.0 User’s Manual
ScanGear CS-U v5.3 User’s Guide
CanoScan Toolbox CS v1.0 User’s Guide for Macintosh
Canon Plug-In CSU33 Guide
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.